1. good morning / afternoon / evening. This is coffee shop. (XXX speaking). May I help you?
2. May I have you name, please? Under what name is this booking made, please?
3．Would you please spell it for me? Spelling, please?
4．For how many people, please? / How many people will be in
your party, please?
5. For what time and what date, Mr. Smith?
6. Would you like the smoking area or Non Smoking area?
7. Any more request?
8. Yes, we will arrange a table by the window for you. / I’m sorry, we can not guarantee that we can offer you a table by the window, because there have been many reservations today. But we’ll do our best for you.
10. May I have your room number or telephone number, please?
(So that we can contact you easily.)
10. Mr. Smith, May I repeat it? A table for two and non smoking
area, at 7:30 this evening for Mr./Ms smith, your telephone number is . Is that right?
我重復一下：史密斯先生，兩位，今晚七點半來，非吸煙區，聯系電話號碼 是 對嗎？
11.Thank you, Mr.Smith, usually, the table will be kept / hold for
15 minutes. We look forward to seeing you on time. good-bye.